On Tap Now
The perfect “lawn mower” beer, is a refreshingly light American Cream Ale with a crisp finish that calls you back for more.
- American 2-Row Malt, Flaked Corn, Liberty Hops
- 4.8% ABV, 13 IBUs, Very Light in Color & Body
Stark Raving Amber
American Amber Ale with rich malty layers and the punch of an IPA. This is the signature brew from our Brew House on Stark Street.
- Pale, Munich, Vienna, and Caramel Malts, Roasted Barley, Centennial, Cascade and Simcoe Hops
- 7.0% ABV, 70IBUs, Amber Color & Medium Body
Xtra Ordinary Bitter
A very session-able English Style Ordinary Bitter ale with light nutty, roasted, caramel, and coffee notes, and a dry herbal finish.
- Maris Otter, Pale, Caramel, Wheat, Amber and Chocolate Malts, Challenger & East Kent Goldings Hops
- 3.9% ABV, 32 IBUs, Amber Color & Light Body
Traditional “Brown Porter” English style Ale, offers rich nutty, roasted, and coffee flavors, mellowed with the earthy goodness of English hops.
- Pale, Maris Otter, Brown, and Chocolate Malts, Challenger & East Kent Goldings Hops
- 4.9% ABV, 26 IBUs, Mahogany Brown in Color & Medium Body
A light summer quencher with a balance of malt flavors and a crisp citrusy finish. This beer straddles the line between an American Golden/Blonde Ale and an American Wheat Ale.
- Pale, Wheat and Caramel Malts, Centennial Hops
- 4.9% ABV, 25 IBUs, Golden Color & Light Body
Hop THE Track
Our series of American Pale Ales using a rotation of single variety Hops. When In season, this series will feature fresh locally grown hops.
- Pale, Munich and Caramel Malts, Rotating Hop Varieties
- 6.0% ABV, 40 IBUs, Golden to Light Amber Color & Medium Body